Stratford House is a 1900's English Tudor Mansion built for Lewis A. Roberts in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor and identified on the 1904 map of town. Fresh to the market for the first time in 51 years, the property offers a private yard, parking lot & 2 car garage. Inside is a grand front hall & dining room adorned with paneled oak with a Gothic Trefoil Clover design, the great oak front door, columns and ceiling beams are decorated in a Jacobean style rope carved decoration. This style flows into the original dining room set obtained from the Jordan Marsh and Company in Boston, MA in 1900. Six fireplaces trimmed with decorative mantels, music room fit for a grand piano, library/study and a servants stairwell offering a continuous run of 4 flights spanning from the English style basement which provides a 2 bdrm apt, then up through to the 2nd & 3rd floor guest bedrooms. Hardwood floors throughout. A primary residence for much of it's life until the Moulton family opened & ran The Stratford House Inn until the time of their retirement. Now is your chance to own a part of Bar Harbor's history. This home speaks for itself!